DISCLAIMER: Neither AMZ.One, nor its operators are affiliated with or funded by amazon.com in any way.
This Terms of Service is an agreement between you (“you” or “User”) and Develotics d.o.o. (“AMZ.One” or “we”), describing the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website located at www.amz.one or AMZ.One application (“AMZ.One Services”).
By using AMZ.One Services, you signify your acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not use AMZ.One Services. Your continued use of AMZ.One Services following the posting of changes to this agreement will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We have the discretion to update this Terms of Service at any time. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms of Service periodically and become aware of modifications.
- ServiceAMZ.One is a software tool helping Amazon sellers boost their sales through comprehensive optimization on product listings on Amazon. There are multiple the features for AMZ.One. Note: All the data we track is either open to everyone who can visit Amazon websites or authorized by information owners.
- UserIf you want to get AMZ.One services, you can go to www.amz.one. In addition, to get AMZ.One Services, you must provide valid email address and any other information we request to complete your payment and downloading.
- AccountIf you create an account on www.amz.one or AMZ.One application, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- a) AMZ.One just permit a human to open an account, and “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. If you want to open an account, you must be a human;
- b) You must be at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent;
- c) You must personally and manually create your account without using any automated means; except the auto-complete feature in your website browser, and not allow any Third Party to use your information to create an account;
- d) When you register your account, you must provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, and any other necessary information we request ;
- e) You are responsible for your own conduct and activities on, through or related to Our Service. If there is any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Charge and Cancellations
- A) Price. Our charges related to AMZ.One Services are posted on our Website at www.amz.one and may be changed from time to time.
- B) When you subscribe for a pricing package of AMZ.One services, your account will be bounded with your Credit Card or PayPal account. At this moment, the page will jump to the third party payment platform, and the platform may require you providing your Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code or PayPal authorization in order to pay for the pricing package. After subscribing successfully, you can obtain an trial account.
- NOTE: YOUR PAYMENT TAKES PLACE IN THE THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PLATFORM, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO ACCEPT OR BE INFORMED OF THE INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. So you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS SECURITY OBLIGATION.
- C) You will get a free trial period up to 7 days after subscribing successfully for a pricing package, and after the free trial period, you will be a formal “Member”. After the free trial period, your trial account will automatically upgrade into a paid account and the third party payment platform will automatically deduct the fees in advance from your Credit Card according to the pricing package you have subscribed.
- D) Cancellations.
- All cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours before the free trial expires to ensure you will not be charged. If you do not cancel your subscription in time, you will be charged.
- You can cancel subscription at any time, however, refunds due shall depend on the circumstances. If you want to apply for a refund, you can contact our support team. In addition, successful cancellations logged by our system will issue an email to you.
- Monthly Service Plan payments shall be due for any month on the same date, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and made your first monthly payment. You must terminate your Monthly Service Plan at least 24 hours prior to the next monthly due date in order to avoid being charged for that month. If you subscribe for a pricing package of Monthly Service Plan and you desire to apply for a refund for the current month’s fees, within 10 days after payment, refunds due will be calculated on a pro rata basis according to your having used AMZ.One Services in the current month, however, since the 11th day after payment, applications for refunds will not be approved.
- Annual Service Plan payments shall be paid in full upon subscription. The process of cancellations is same as a monthly Service plan. If you subscribe for a pricing package of Annual Service Plan and you desire to apply for a refund for the annual fees, within 10 days after payment, refunds due will be calculated on a pro rata basis according to your having used AMZ.One Services in the current year, and between the 11th day to 30th day after payment, we will charge a month’s fee, however, since the 31th day after payment, applications for refunds will not be approved.
- NOTE: All refunds will deduct the service fees charge by the third-party payment platform.
- PaymentsAs long as you’re an AMZ.One paid plan subscriber or have an outstanding balance with us, you shall provide us with a valid payment source and authorize us to deduct the monthly or yearly charges against that payment source. You shall replace the information for any payment source that expires with information for a different valid payment source. Anyone using a payment source represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that payment source, and that any and all charges may be billed to that payment source and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we’re unable to process your payment, we’ll try to contact you by email so you may provide us with an alternate payment source. Failure to perform payment shall construe as material breach of this Agreement.
- Trial ServiceYou do not need to pay for the 7 days trial service, and at the same time, you can use only limited features of AMZ.One during trial period.
- TerminationWe may suspend our Service to you at any time by giving Notice to you, with or without cause. Only if we terminate your account without cause, will we refund you a pro-rated portion of any plan prepayment. Once your account is terminated ( If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as “terminated”) , we will permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it from our Website.
- DealsJuiceWhen using our DealsJuice service, you must ensure that all discount codes are fully working, AMZ.One will not be held responsible for faults or errors caused by user negligence. You shall not violate the DealsJuice user policy, or AMZ.One will suspend, cancel or ban your account.
- Mutual Non-Disparagement CovenantYou agree that you will not, at any time, make directly or indirectly, any oral or written public statements that are disparaging of us, our products or services, and any of our present or former Team. We (limited to its officers and directors) agrees that we will not, at any time, make, directly or indirectly, any oral or written public statements that are disparaging of you. Disparagement shall be defined as any oral or written public statements that impugn the qualities, character, honesty, integrity, morality, business acumen or abilities of the subject matter. The Parties acknowledge and agree that it would be difficult or impossible to determine with absolute precision the amount of damages that would or might be incurred as a result of a party’s violation of this covenant. The Parties agree that the liquidated damages in the amount of $5,000 per violation provided under this Contract are in lieu of actual damages and are the Parties’ reasonable estimates of fair compensation for the Losses that may reasonably be incurred by each violation of this covenant.
- Member Warranties
- a) send Unsolicited Bulk Mail (SPAM) or other communications;
- b) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- c) send or transmit pornography or other sexually explicit communications, communications offering to sell illegal goods or services, communications that violate the related laws of Bosnia-Herzegovina, or marketing or commercial communications without permission;
- d) infringe on any third party’s ownership rights by using any material in your uploads or transmissions that is not owned or licensed by you. This includes text, photos, graphics, and other content;
- e) use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, photographs, content or other information on the Website or in any communications or transmissions sent using Our Service;
- f) breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of Your account status;
- g) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Service for any purpose;
- h) harvest or otherwise collect information about members without their consent; and
- i) upload or transmit harassing, offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious content or communications.
- Disclaimer of WarrantiesTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, we OFFER THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Intellectual Property
- As long as you use AMZ.One services, we grant you a limited, non-transferable license to use AMZ.One Intellectual Property for the purpose of using AMZ.One services.
- The AMZ.One Website and Applications, its original Content, features, functionality (including look), and Service Content (“Intellectual Property”) remain the property of AMZ.One and are protected by Bosnia-Herzegovina and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You shall not acquire any intellectual property rights under this Agreement except the limited right to use as set forth above. You agree to not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, or republish any of our copyrighted material. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, ad words, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through AMZ.One.
- Attorneys FeesIn any legal action between the parties concerning this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover damages, other relief may be awarded, its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, litigation costs, subpoena costs.
- IndemnityYou will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venture and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in using the Site and Site Services.
- Governing Law and JurisdictionThis Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The courts of Bosnia-Herzegovina shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Force MajeureWe shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, hackers, third party internet providers, government orders, power failures, nuclear destruction, Armageddon or any other force majeure event.
- CaptionsThe section headings in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and are not to be considered in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- WaiverOur failure to act with respect to an anticipated or actual breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Nothing in this section shall exclude or restrict your liability arising out of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- AssignmentThe purchase, sale, assignment or transfer of any accounts is prohibited. You shall not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else.
- SeverabilityIn the event that any of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason, be declared or held to be unreasonable, unlawful, unenforceable or otherwise invalid in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and in no event shall such declaration or holding affect the validity of any other provision of this Agreement, all of which provisions shall continue in effect in accordance with their terms.
- NoticeAll notices to You will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website (You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and we will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on this Website). Any notice to Us will be effective when delivered to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on January 20th, 2019
If you have any question about this Agreement or our service, please contact us at email@example.com.